Tanta Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a creative digital agency who are currently going through expansion due to recent success.
Our client is in need of a experienced account manager who can commute to their London Bridge office.
Our client is a full service creative agency based in London Bridge. They are a bunch of like-minded individuals who love what they do – and it shows.
There’s a real sense of partnership about the way they work as a team and with their clients that engenders sound thinking and great work.
What they do is highly regarded by their clients and throughout the industry, with a number of projects winning awards over the years.
We're looking for a bright, well-rounded and energetic Account Manager to join the team. This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and demanding agency environment.
You will be given opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who has a strong work ethic will flourish. You’ll be joining an established team who can offer support and training to help with your development.
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Experience in client liaison, inputting to the writing of a creative brief and seeing a project through to delivery.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Controlled management of a number of projects for different clients at any one time.
- High standard of attention to detail in proofreading and written correspondence.
- Understanding of production, agency process and a keen interest in future industry trends.
- Efficient work ethic, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Digital literacy to embrace technological changes in the industry.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.