Tanta Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an leading manufacturer of RODI water purifiers, and instant boiling, chilled and sparkling water taps, who are looking for a Trainee Assembly Technician to join their team manufacturing their line of taps.
The Assembly Technician Role
Although varied the role will be primarily assembly work which consists of putting together under- sink boiling units as well as the taps that are produced.
Once they have been assembled they will be thoroughly tested in-house and then designated for the client and specific order.
The position requires no experience, as all training will be given to the right applicant.
- Assembly of under-sink units and taps 60%
- Testing of built equipment 15%
- Testing & refurbishment of returned units 10%
- Stock control / build schedule planning 5%
- Palletising of equipment 5%
- Organising workshop & tidying up 5%
- Previous experience in warehousing, stock control, assembly, heating or electrics
- Must have full UK driving licence
In return, a competitive salary is offered which will be reviewed every six months.
Those who commit and take ownership of their roles within the company will be rewarded. Furthermore, you will receive all the standard benefits of a contract including 20 days paid holiday, sick pay and a pension scheme.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.