Our Client, a Business Service provider based in Manchester, is seeking a Business Development manager to join their growing team.
As a Business Development manager, you will focus on the development of new and existing Electrical Contractor and Electrical Wholesaler business by identifying suitable leads, planning appointments to meet potential customers and attending site visits for lighting design opportunities.
- Lead implementation of the sales strategy within defined geographic area.
- Promote and sell lighting products to new and existing Electrical Contractors, Electrical Wholesalers and where applicable, M+E Consultants, Architects and Local Authority’s.
- Attend site where necessary for lighting design.
- Liaise with internal departments to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service.
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (e.g. place of work/call count/pipeline generation).
- Meet and exceed agreed orders/sales targets (e.g. turnover).
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting.
- Effective pipeline management with a strong focus on improving win rates.
- Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business
- Results driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organizational and planning ability.
- Strong desire to build a career in sales.
- Full UK driving license.
- Experience of selling lighting into the Contractor and Electrical Wholesale Industry.
- LIA and Relux trained.
- Sales/negotiation skills trained.
- Experienced user of Microsoft office i.e. outlook/calendar/excel to intermediate level.
- Experienced user of Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Chi Odukwe on 07540 065 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Chi.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.