Tanta Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a leading software solution provider, who are in need of a Business Development Manager to build and maintain client relationships in the south of England.
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities; and service improvements.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contribute to team effort by attending targeted marketing events, providing support to bid activity for all contracts, attendance at weekly meetings (including virtual) with the Sales Manager, accomplishing related results as needed.
As the company develops, their benefits package will also be reviewed but there is a generous package on offer initially:
- OTE on top of basic salary
- Home based (40 hours a week)
- 25 days holiday + 8 days public holiday
- Car allowance
- Statutory pension
- Home working allowance.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.