As a Call Centre Agent you will be responsible for ensuring that every call maximises income per booking and that the quality of the call exceeds customer expectations.
You will work to (and exceed!) agreed targets for booking conversion and maximising sales opportunities whilst delivering an outstanding experience to customers along their booking journey.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience of working to targets
- Sales experience
- Well spoken
- Good negotiation skills
- IT literate
To succeed in the role, you will be motivated and results driven with an ability to work under pressure.
The call centre the role will be based in is a busy part of the business, but has a great team atmosphere with there's lots of fun while working!
There is a belief in rewarding hard work, and a great benefits package is offered on top of the basic salary, including:
- Target based bonus scheme - up to £400 per month
- Discounted holidays for you, and your friends and family
- Full training provided
- Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Death in service payment
- Pension (matched contribution up to 2.5%)
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
- Long service awards and increases in holiday each year
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office
Working hours will be on a shift rota basis over a 7 day week; the call centre is open from 9am to 9pm (seasonal openings).
Want to find out more?Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.