Our Client, an innovation and technology company within the IT networks channel and Telecommunications sector based in London, is seeking a Channel Partner Sales Manager.
As a Channel Partner Sales Manager, you will be selling their services to medium-sized companies.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building lasting relationships with partners and increase spend within the company
- Planning sales strategies and working closely with marketing to raise awareness of their company/services and build a strong pipeline
- Ensuring that targets are achieved
- Competently and knowledgably advise partners on network solutions and services that best fulfil their customer requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
- Aligning their portfolio within partner services and ensure partners sales teams are aware of positioning and benefits
- Negotiating pricing with partners to achieve sales in line with their pricing policies and client requirements
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with your own targeted campaigns
- Attending networking events
Knowledge and experience required:
- Consistent channel sales record within the telecoms, ISP, carrier or systems integrator space
- Knowledge of data connectivity, WAN and Internet network technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to 'win trust', selling on the quality and integrity of Exponential-e
- Must be driven, self-motivated and disciplined
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales
- Eager to learn and develop
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Chi Odukwe on 07540 065 276 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Chi.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.