Our client, a global consultancy working within the advertising space and based in London, is looking for an ExtJS Developer to join their growing Tech team.
They work with 90 different agencies, across 84 countries, providing relationship intelligence, allowing their clients to better understand and manage their customers.
The ExtJS Developer will join their Product Engineering team, reporting in to the DevOps Lead, and owning the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of their products.
- Work closely with the Development team to contribute to projects improving and supporting systems
- Work across the full stack to support on bugs, features and projects
- Lead specific projects from beginning to end
- Lead and coordinate code reviews
- Lead the technical design to ensure code delivered is of a high quality
- Recommend improvements, new features and third-party products that could improve any aspect of the business.
- Excellent ExtJS framework experience
- Excellent knowledge of full stack
- Broader knowledge of frontend and backend languages an advantage
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- People skills – manage inputs from other developers, provide coaching and guidance where required.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.