Our client is a long-established media business serving the entertainment industry based in London Bridge. They are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team, and develop, support and optimise their digital portfolio.
This Full Stack Developer role will involve planning and development of new online products and supporting technologies, designing the architecture of the components of applications, communication of project progress to the IT Director and key project members and the mentoring of the development team.
- A deep understanding of programming language principles
- Degree educated in Computer Science or other logic based subjects desirable
- Comfortable using command line interfaces.
Extensive Experience using
- Source controls systemse.g. GIT
- Front-end, Back-end or full stack web development technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, SQL, JSON, React
- Content Management Systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
- Source editors e.g. Vim, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code
- Server technologies and configuration e.g. Linux, Apache, Nginx, Chef, MySQL, Cron, Bash
- Database technologies and APIs
- Test Driven Development (TDD) e.g. RSpec, Jasmine, WebDriver
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas)
- Platform as a Service(PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
Attributes required for the role
- Able to work independently but also lead a team
- Able to liaise and effectively work with outside agencies
- Display initiative and drives actions forward
- Organised and demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Intuitive to business needs
- Willingness to take ownership of issues until a resolution is found
- Able to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Understands business requirements and is able to interpret them into solutions, deliver on time and within budget
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Willingness to participate in continual learning and motivate others to learn.
- Central London location
- Small friendly company
- Life insurance cover
- Contributory pension
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discounts.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Jon Diss on 07540 065 276 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Jon.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.