Our client, a globally renowned media company based in London Bridge, are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
They are long-established media business serving the entertainment industry, providing ‘must-have’ knowledge-based information, products and services to those seeking to develop and sustain a career or business within the performing arts industry.
- At least 7 years’ experience
- Degree educated in Computer Science or other logic-based subjects desirable
- A deep understanding of programming language principles
- Comfortable using command line interfaces.
Extensive experience required using
- Source controls systems e.g. GIT
- Front-end, Back-end or full stack web development technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, SQL, JSON, React
- Content Management Systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
- Source editors e.g. Vim, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code
- Server technologies and configuration e.g. Linux, Apache, Nginx, Chef, MySQL, Cron, Bash
- Database technologies and APIs
- Test Driven Development (TDD) e.g. RSpec, Jasmine, WebDriver
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) e.g. CodeShip, CircleCI
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) e.g. AWS EC2
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) e.g. AWS OpsWorks
- Software as a Service (SaaS) e.g. AWS RDS, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Elasticsearch Service.
Attributes required for the role
- Able to work independently but also lead a team
- Able to liaise and effectively work with outside agencies
- Display initiative and drives actions forward
- Organised and demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Accountable for actions of self and team
- Intuitive to business needs
- Willingness to take ownership of issues until a resolution is found
- Able to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Understands business requirements and is able to interpret them into solutions, deliver on time and within budget
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to participate in continual learning and motivate others to learn.
- Life insurance cover
- Contributory pension
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday
- Employee discounts.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Sathana Jeyanthiran on 07419 348 035 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Sathana.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.