Our client, a housing company based in London, is looking for a Governance Officer to join their growing team.
As a Governance Officer you will be working under the Director of Governance and and Compliance (also Company Secretary) and within the wider team, liaising with Legal, Risk & Compliance, Risk & Assurance and Policy teams.
The ideal candidate would be proactive, and able to chase and enforce deadlines.
- You will be responsible for the oversight and administration of the Group’s boards and committees. This will include arranging meetings and AGMs, preparing agendas, collating and circulating papers, taking minutes and monitoring follow up actions.
- You will have a great eye for detail and will be adept at proof-reading and checking papers and documents.
- In addition, you will maintain Board and committee records, including papers, minutes and other documents.
- You will act as a point of contact for enquiries about corporate governance and support the administration of incoming communications to the team.
- A track record in governance.
- The capacity to work under pressure, with the ability to respond promptly and proactively.
- Good communication skills, evidencing gravitas and diplomacy.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and high levels of literacy.
- A team player.
- IT skills, with proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe / NitroPro and PowerPoint; and A flexible approach to working.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Chi Odukwe on 07540 065 276 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Chi.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.