Tanta Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a market leading premium spirit distributor who also develop brands.
Since 2012 our client has gone through continuous expansion due to successfully bringing on new clients and building relationships with globally recognised brands.
Our client’s key point of difference is developing premium on trade brands but it also has a strong sales footprint across wholesale, mainstream on trade, off trade and on-line channels.
Our client is now looking to appoint an enthusiastic Key Account Manager for the South West of England.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of on trade and specialist retail accounts (individual outlets and groups) within a defined territory. You may also be required to manage wholesalers (route to market) within your territory.
- Minimum 2- 3 years on trade premium spirits sales experience within a brand owner / agency brands business, managing a portfolio of on trade and specialist retail customers.
- Experience managing larger bar and pub groups.
- Experience managing wholesale / route to market (preferable).
- Must be able to ‘hit the ground running’.
- Will consider candidates who have previously worked in bars/hospitality and have strong sales experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM system ideally Salesforce.
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday allowance (bank holidays)
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.