Our client works with the technology platform that links financial services together. They are based in Bethnal Green and are looking for a PHP Developer. They have created a fully customisable web and mobile platform that banks can deploy to connect new financial services seamlessly to their customers via APIs.
They are looking for a backend developer who will:
- Create intelligent microservices using a plethora of tools.
- Learn cutting edge languages and tools to invent brand new financial technology.
- Be at the forefront of Open Banking innovation.
- Benefit from a flat hierarchy and lean development methodologies.
- Strong PHP and MySQL experience with orbiting interest in other languages.
- An interest in security, cryptography and how to keep big data safe.
- Experience in varying design patterns and programming frameworks.
- The ability to adapt to an ever-evolving tech environment.
- The confidence to challenge our tech and collaboratively provide better solution.
- 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays and the office is closed between Christmas & New Year's Eve, plus additional bonus holiday days on an ad hoc basis.
- The salary package includes a contributory pension to match up to 5% of the salary, and a membership for the local gym.
- You’ll be given a budget for a brand new MacBook (or similar), and/or computer accessories so you’ll have the best tools for the job.
- Standard hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm, however as part of the high-performance team, you'll benefit from the flexibility to manage your own day to optimise the way you work to be at your best.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Sathana Jeyanthiran on 07419 348 035 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Sathana.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.