Our Client, a Business Solutions Technology and Service provider based in Manchester, is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their growing team. As an Internal Sales Executive you will be expected to have the drive to hunt down sales, complete sales administration tasks, deal with suppliers, and process orders.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers, to generate new revenue streams and assist the field sales team, if required.
- Protect and grow any existing customer business, where assigned.
- Day-to-day internal management of trade partners and end-user accounts to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities.
- Assist the sales team with forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans.
- Liaise with the Commercial Director/Sales Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Manage effectively sales proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update the IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to very tight deadlines, as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Strong organizational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done.
- Delivery focused, able to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at one time and manage constantly changing priorities and commitments.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively and make decisions on a day to day basis with minimal supervision.
- An understanding IT technologies is desirable.
- Any formal IT industry qualifications such would be seen as advantageous and desirable.
- History of selling personal computing products and solutions.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Chi Odukwe on 07540 065 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Chi.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.