Our client, a world leader in chemical production is looking for a Sales Account Manager and Animal Nutritionist to join their growing team based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.
Their ideal candidate will have a background in animal nutrition, feed compounding, be technically competent and understand nutritional requirements of cattle or animals. This role can also be homebased.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an Account Manager in Animal Nutrition you can expect:
- To act as the Customer relationship manager for their Animal Nutrition Business unit in UK/IRL, being the main business contact for nominated key customers.
- You will advise customers on the selection of animal feed products (Vitamins and Performance products i.e. Enzymes and Organic Acids) and provide technical support, including project management of customer approvals as needed.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge in front of customers.
- Responsibility for negotiating commercial contracts with nominated key customers to drive sales according to defined business targets.
- Working with internal team members on activities for multi-regional customers to ensure consistency in approach.
- Actively represent in the animal nutrition market in UK/IRL and scout that market for relevant new business development opportunities / projects, reporting and recording all market relevant information.
- Proactive participation in the European commercial and technical teams, keeping all internal stakeholders informed on relevant topics and involved in activities on a timely basis.
Educated to degree level or equivalent in an animal science subject and have:
- Three years experience in commercial and technical sales for animal nutrition.
- Proven ability to build sustainable customer relationships built on trust and credibility.
- Ability to manage and coordinate all activities for complex strategic accounts and communicate clearly and effectively with multi-level stakeholders.
- Strong entrepreneurial behaviour and a proven track record in new business development.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Fluency in English, preferably with a working knowledge of one additional European language e.g. German or French.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Chi Odukwe on 07540 065 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Chi.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.