Our client, a changemaker in online retailing, is looking for a Performance Consulting Sales Manager to join their team based in Soho, central London.
This is a role that will require a candidate with at least 5-10 years of senior level consulting and analytics experience with both retailers and suppliers (ideally from a blue-chip/established consulting or analytics firm). Strong client references are a must have.
The Performance Consulting Sales Manager role is a strategic role primarily responsible for the development of our client’s Performance Consulting proposition through identification of prospects and management of existing projects across the UK and Europe.
The Sales Manager will need to be strongly commercial and sales minded (ideally with strong experience in building consulting services). They will need to be able to deliver high level, senior audience presentations and proposals that deliver client specific solutions.
The role will be coordinating and working with a team of high level data analysts based centrally with our client’s performance delivery team. The successful candidate will need to be strongly data savvy and digitally minded and will need to deliver the following:
- Client Thought Leadership: Provide clients and prospects with thought leadership focused around their key commercial challenges.
- Develop A Consulting Unit: Build a strong pipeline supporting the consulting proposition with paid revenue driving client consulting and analytics services and projects.
- Total Campaign Performance: Support the Lead Performance Consulting Sales Manager with managing client relationships across Europe to ensure a consistent flow of work is delivered.
The Performance Consulting Sales Manager role has the following core roles and responsibilities:
- Build client thought leadership: this role will be working with the lead performance consulting director to help new thinking focused on driving non-food retail deeper dive perspectives on strategic market and client issues.
- Focus on developing revenue, driving our client’s consulting services within the UK across the retail and automotive sectors. Projects include strategic demand planning, marketing mix optimisation, customer value maximisation, supplier investment strategies and e-commerce performance.
- Performance consulting product development support: while the role will be primarily focused on client and business development, all Performance Consulting Directors will be working on product development as well.
- Client delivery support: whilst you won’t be expected to do the data analysis for the client project, you will be expected to shape the output and work with the delivery team to ensure the project aligns with clients’ requirements. You will also be responsible for presenting final outputs back to the client.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with Karlem Dempster on 07419 347 814 or email@example.com.
To apply please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karlem.
Not the job for you? There are lots more great roles here.